General Representative of Lithuanian Designers’ Society
- Master's degree in Industrial Design
Graduated from Vilnius Academy of Arts in Lithuania (1990)
Working Experience and Positions
- Chairman of Lithuanian Designers' Society (2000-2020). Current name of
organization: Lithuanian Design Society.
- Member of a Committee of Vilnius Municipality Public Advertising and
- Member of a Council of Lithuanian Association of Creators (2003-2018).
- Guest of Piedmont InContract creative workshops and contacts fair, organized by the Turin (Italy) Chamber of Commerce (2010)
- Chairman of the Admission Assessment Commission by LAMA BPO (Lithuanian Government Institution) (2010);
- Guest of the largest exhibition of Chinese cultural and creative industries ICIF in Shenzhen (2013).
- Member of the International Commission for awarding the best design of a Chinese industrial product. Chongqing, China Design Week, 2013.
- Chief of delegation of Lithuanian Designers' Society at the International Cultural Industries Fair (ICIF) of China in Shenzhen, 2014.
- Guest of Green Design Forum Tour in design studies, clusters, incubators exhibitions, conferences, meetings, and manufacturing companies (2014).
- Chief of delegation of Lithuanian Designer's Society to visit Milan (Italy) included match meetings, discussion forums, and creative workshops at the Italian Association for Industrial Design (ADI), the Milan Design Library, and the studio of world-renowned architect and designer Michele De Lucchi.
- Guest of the conference and contact fair & Design Building Living Partnering Event as part of the exhibition & Restructura, Turin Chamber of Commerce (Italy) (2014).
- Guest of expert forum-conference intangible cultural heritage through contemporary design during 11th International Cultural Industries Fair (ICIF) of China, Shenzhen (2015).
- Member and speaker at conference Innovative design solutions - for starting a successful business & organized by the Lithuanian Ministry of Economy (2015).
- Member of Council of Lithuanian Culture and Arts under the Ministry of Culture of Lithuania (2015-2017).
- Guest of Lithuanian Embassy in Moscow (Russia). The public announcement and presentation of Lithuanian design (2016)
- Guest of the Italian Design Day event in Lithuania, Italian designer Gianni Veneziano lecture ''Back to the Beauty'' The event was organized by the Italian Cultural Institute with the participation of the Italian Embassy in Vilnius and active supporting of the Lithuanian Designers' Society (2017).
- Member of Lithuanian delegation of various organizations leaders at Lithuanian-Chinese economic cooperation conference in Foshan (China), (2017).
- Chief Representative of Lithuanian design booth in International Cultural Industries Fair (Shenzhen), awarded by ICIF exhibition organizers for long-term fruitful cooperation and contribution to design and culture development (2017).
- Guest of San Francisco Design Week (2018).